Monday, January 7, 2013

A step toward success!

Yesterday the hubs and I went to Richmond as kind of a date day now that hunting season is finally over. Of course we went to Bass Pro where I wandered around pretty aimlessly while he spent $175 on fishing lures (via giftcards thankfully). Then we drove back to Colonial Heights and went to the mall to get a new him a new wedding ring since he had LOST his the Friday after Christmas while hunting. While we there the Kay's people brought up a lot of different options such as their 90 day return policy and the fact that even after 90 days, they would have exchanged the rings out for $20 when the first time we bought his ring, all they told us was that we couldn't get the triton rings resized. Would have been very helpful to know the first time around.

However, we did get to go by Sears and I finally got to buy my elliptical! I'm so excited for it to get in which it will on the 18th and the hubs has already said he would go pick it up and put it together since he is off that day (provided I take the Christmas tree down, of course). So that is a step in the right direction and I already have my workout schedule worked out for when it does come in and I can't wait to get started on my "curves"!

No comments:

Post a Comment