Friday, December 7, 2012

Getting Started

So today starts my new weight loss regime. I have made a few goals, based on a weekly weight loss of about 2 lbs. (keep it healthy) with a total weight loss of 100 lbs.

Current weight: 260 lbs

Ultimate Goal: 160 lbs

I had thought about making my goal 170, but I figured why not, go for an even 100. So here are a couple of my goals broken down, which I am calling my checkpoint goals:

Mini Checkpoint goals:

Christmas Day: down 5 lbs

Valentines Day: down 20 lbs

Easter: down 32 lbs

Cinco de Mayo: down 44 lbs

Memorial day: down 48 lbs 

Fathers Day: down 55 lbs

July 4th: down 60 lbs

My birthday (Aug 24th): 76 lbs

1 year Wedding Anniversary (Sept 15th): 82 lbs down

Halloween: down 90 lbs

Thanksgiving: down 100 lbs!




Major Goals:

Valentines Day: 240  Because everyone wants an excuse to get dolled up and have a romantic dinner with their husband. I would like to do it in this LBD that hasn't seen action in a while.
            
Memorial Day: 212 lbs   First "lake day" of the year, have to be bikini ready

July 4th: 200 lbs  Major Lake Day, you will see everbody today and they will all see you. Plus its the 200 lbs mark, which I just really want to break.

Vacation: 178 lbs  On my honeymoon I only went out to the pool once and only because there were a bunch of senior citizens in bikinis and I knew I had to look better than them, chunky or not. This year I want to show my husband, how proud I am to be his trophy wife.

Halloween: 170 lbs  I haven't dressed up for Halloween the last 3 years because I couldn't find a "hot" outfit that fit. I want to be the hottest wife at the Halloween party this year. Not the fat girl who didn't dress up.

Thanksgiving: 160 lbs:  This is my final goal. I know its weird to pick the biggest food holiday of the year but I want to just acknowledge how thankful I will be once I accomplish my goal, and even if I don't accomplish it, I know that in time I will because of the support of my family and friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment